Thursday, August 07, 2008

Mr. Sunshine?

I've been trying very, very hard not to complain about the weather... but I think the time has come.

What has happened to the sun? Why the wind? Should I build an ark in case the rain continues? I understand it hasn't rained much this summer, but I definitely haven't seen the sun for more than a ten-minute spurt for over a week. I'm fading - I should be fading in the middle of summer! I'm stubborn, and I find it chilly to be outside in just a t-shirt.

I think the rain has, knock on wood, stopped for today, meaning I can test-ride bikes after work, and bike to my GOLFING LESSON later. Every summer I try to play a new sport, and every summer, I learn to hate said sport because I am not good at it instantaneously. Last week during the putting lesson, the instructor said, "You need some work." Well, unless he was talking about my nose or chest, that's kind of, you know, the reason I was at golf lessons.

Anyway, it's time for me to leave! That's pretty exciting.

No comments: